We take materials from here in New Zealand that people no longer value and turn them into essential, functional & desirable products that people do.
Whether we repurpose mass produced items for schools and supermarkets or create one off eclectic art pieces, this is And
Why we do it:
- We repurpose materials destined for landfill in order to reduce waste.
- We only use natural or recycled materials as part of the repurposing process in order to avoid producing more poisonous plastics and waste.
- We only repurpose using materials here in New Zealand to keep our carbon foot print down and provide jobs for the local economy
- We only do this ethically and do not exploit anyone in this process.
- We are designers with a need to create – but responsibly